Friday 2 March 2012

Welcome to Daddy Snash

The inaugural post for my new blog probably won't make the most interesting of reads but I'm going to run with it for now and see how it goes.
My thinking behind starting this blog is two-fold; firstly I'm keen on documenting my experiences of fatherhood if only for my own future reference. If, however, the blog strikes a chord with folks out there then that would be a happy bonus.
The second reason for the blog is a bit of a tech experiment as I'm going to try and keep this blog going using primarily my new HTC Sensation handset. I'm not necessarily going to stick to this plan but for now it's quite convenient.
Anyways, I'll leave you now with a photo of me with my biggest achievement, my daughter Lulu.
Speak soon,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment